Gymja Warrior Competition Team
Gymja Warrior’s team is for students that want to take their Ninja Warrior training to a competitive level. Team members will be able to participate in additional invite only classes to learn how to apply their class skills to competition.
Gymja Warrior participates in the New England Ninja Association (https://www.newenglandninja.org) as well as the National Ninja League (https://www.nationalninja.com/) and have even had students compete on American Ninja Warrior Junior (https://www.universalkids.com/shows/american-ninja-warrior-junior).
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF TEAM MEMBERS?
- Have an active membership (Monthly or Annual)
- Commit to a minimum of 1 Team practices and 1 regular classes per week
- Compete in at least 75% of the NENA and NNL competitions (excluding finals)
- Always remembers they are ambassadors and representatives of Gymja Warrior. They must act and perform in a manner that promotes respect, sportsmanship, self discipline, and competitive drive both inside and outside of the gym
WHAT DOES MY ANNUAL $250 COVER?
- 2 exclusive team training classes weekly
- competition team t-shirt
- NENA league fees
- All NENA competition costs
- Team coach present at all local and select regional competitions
- Occasional additional team-only training and mock competitions
HOW DO I JOIN THE TEAM?
Joining the team starts with regularly coming to classes as this is the foundation for growth and commitment. Then just speak to us after class or email email@example.com. We want to make sure everyone understands and is able to make the team commitment. Lastly we’ll evaluate the athlete’s skill, grit, and energy they bring to the team.