Gymja Warrior Competition Team
Our ninja team gives students a unique opportunity to take their ninja experience to a competitive level. Here we train our students to conquer more advanced obstacles, increase their strength through conditioning, and build their endurance to tackle challenging courses.
Gymja Warrior is a founding member of the New England Ninja Association (NENA); a league in which gyms go head to head in a traditional sports team style with meets, playoffs, and championship competitions. www.northeastninja.com Many of our team students also participate in the World Ninja League (formerly NNL) a more serious form of ninja competitions hosted by gyms around the world. worldninjaleague.org
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF TEAM MEMBERS?
- Athletes Must:
- Have an active membership (Monthly or Annual)
- Ninjas must be in level 2 class or higher
- Attend at least 1 team class per week
- Commit to NENA competitions, both home and away
- Always remember they are representatives of Gymja Warrior. They must act and perform in a manner that promotes respect, sportsmanship, self discipline, and competitive drive both inside and outside of the gym.
WHAT DOES MY ANNUAL $250 COVER?
- 2 exclusive team training classes weekly
- competition team t-shirt
- NENA league fees
- All NENA competition costs
- Team coach present at all NENA competitions and select WNL competitions
- Occasional additional team-only training and mock competitions
HOW DO I JOIN THE TEAM?
Joining the team starts with regularly coming to classes as this is the foundation for growth and commitment. Speak to one of our coaches after class or email email@example.com. We want to make sure everyone understands and is able to make the team commitment. Lastly we’ll evaluate the athlete’s skill, grit, and energy they bring to the team.